|Ehsan Saboohi Symphony No.1|
A Thesis Submitted to Graduate Studies Office in Partial Fulfillment of the
Requirements for the Degree of Master of Arts in Composition
|Celebration on Release of “Piano Works” by Ehsan Saboohi|
Celebration on Release of “Piano Works” by Ehsan Saboohi
Hooshyar Khayyam, Yevsookova Oksana, Andrey Bondarenko
Date and Time: 8th July 2013, 4:00 PM.
Address: Farhangsara-ye Arasbaran, Jolfa Ave., Seyed-Khandan St.
|Interview with Arman Daily|
“Intellectualism holds the most potential in contemporary art”. Interview with Arman Daily. (armandaily.ir/?NPN_Id=196&pageno=9)
| Saboohi,Ehsan (1981 - )|
| Iran, Tehran|
|Ehsan Saboohi is an Iranian contemporary composer. He was born in 1981 in Tehran, Iran. He learnt the principles of Iranian Traditional Music since his childhood.|
Saboohi started his music education in Sooreh School of Music of Tehran and graduated in 1993. Then, in 2005 he graduated from the Music Academy of Azad University of Arts and Architecture and later on, in 2009 got his master degr ... (Read all)
|Skills :||Arranger, Composer, Interpreter, Teacher|
|Prizes :||• The first Snowflake, Admitted Score in “Composition for Harp Contest”, 2013.|
• Diploma of Honor from Kharkov Conservatory for Composing Farewell Sonata, Ukraine, 2012.
• Leyli and Majnun, Admitted Score in “Composition for Oud Contest”, 2012.
• Free-Scores’ Prize Winner Composer for the First International Composition Contest, 2011.
• Makhoola for Trumpet and Piano, Admitted Score in the first Spring Festival of the Art University of Tehran, 2008.
• 3rd Prize Winner for playing Tombak (Iranian traditional Instrument) in Fajr International Music Festival, 1998
|Grade :||- M.A. in Composition (Contemporary Music), Art University of Tehran, 2009.|
- B.A. in Music (International Instruments: Saxophone), Faculty of Art and Architecture, Islamic Azad University, 2005.
- Music diploma (Iranian traditional Instruments: Santour), Sooreh School of Music, 1999
|Website :||Ehsan Saboohi official website|
| Sheet music :