Ehsan Saboohi is an Iranian contemporary composer. He was born in 1981 in Tehran, Iran. He learnt the principles of Iranian Traditional Music since his childhood.
Saboohi started his music education in Sooreh School of Music of Tehran and graduated in 1993. Then, in 2005 he graduated from the Music Academy of Azad University of Arts and Architecture and later on, in 2009 got his master degree in Composition at Art University of Tehran.
His works include music pieces for solo piano, chamber works, large symphonic ensembles, string orchestra, wind orchestra and vocal works, and arrangement of Iranian folklore music scores.
He has been teaching principles of Composition and Harmony in University of Applied Science and Technology, and Tehran Conservatory since 2008.
For more information, please visit - http://ehsansaboohi.com (Hide extended text) ... (Read all)
• The first Snowflake, Admitted Score in “Composition for Harp Contest”, 2013.
• Diploma of Honor from Kharkov Conservatory for Composing Farewell Sonata, Ukraine, 2012.
• Leyli and Majnun, Admitted Score in “Composition for Oud Contest”, 2012.
• Free-Scores’ Prize Winner Composer for the First International Composition Contest, 2011.
• Makhoola for Trumpet and Piano, Admitted Score in the first Spring Festival of the Art University of Tehran, 2008.
• 3rd Prize Winner for playing Tombak (Iranian traditional Instrument) in Fajr International Music Festival, 1998
- M.A. in Composition (Contemporary Music), Art University of Tehran, 2009.
- B.A. in Music (International Instruments: Saxophone), Faculty of Art and Architecture, Islamic Azad University, 2005.
- Music diploma (Iranian traditional Instruments: Santour), Sooreh School of Music, 1999
Cookies allow us to personalize content and ads, to provide social media-related features and analyze our traffic. We also share information on the use of our site with our social media partners, advertising and analytics, which can combine them with other information you have provided to them or collected in your use of their services. Learn more and set cookiesClose