D'Addario J98 black nylon Cuatro strings are designed for the 4-string Venezuelan cuatro, traditionally tuned in similar fashion to the ukulele with slight octave variations.
D'Addario Venezuelan cuatro strings are made from rectified black nylon.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Designed for the Venezuelan cuatro
- Made from rectified black nylon
- Warm and projecting, long lasting tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Black Nylon .033, .022, .028, .033